Dynatrace exists to make the world’s software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Directly manage a team of Technical Support Engineers (TSEs), including but not limited to hiring, managing performance, communicating expectations, developing individual and team goals, and problem resolution to ensure high employee retention and satisfaction
• Coach and mentor your team of TSEs through a robust training and on-boarding program, foster ongoing enablement and personal development, host team and individual meetings, conduct performance reviews/touchpoints (one-month cadence) against individual and team SMART goals, perform evaluations of customer and ticket interactions, and develop individualized career develop plans
• Maintain a high level of technical competence and product mastery
• Collaborate with other TSMs and the Geo Lead to manage daily operations of the Geo. This includes effective management of: the daily incoming ticket queue, individual TSE backlog, incoming ticket escalations, critical large scale “Red Button” events etc.
• Report on, be accountable for, and provide recommendations to improve key performance metrics of your TSE team, including but not limited: ticket closure rates, overall ticket health, customer engagement, effort, and satisfaction, and relative position in various performance “swim lanes” that are defined by ticket load and complexity over time
• Help define and manage initiatives that improve our operational performance
• Collaborate and build strong relationships with other teams (R&D, Customer Success, Product Specialist, Sales, Services, Renewals, and Product Management) to align on key processes, ensure excellent customer experience is being delivered, and ensure that the value and contributions of Dynatrace Support are well understood
• Coordinate with Senior and Principal TSEs, and management, to develop and deliver technical workshops for TSEs on both product- and industry-related technical topics
• Lead key customer engagements
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or similar field
• 5+ years of customer support or equivalent experience (with 2+ years in a B2B setting), preferably in a technology-oriented, SaaS-related business.
• Experience working with large, enterprise customers including executive leadership
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrable communication strategies for stressful, high-conflict situations
• Excellent relationship building skills, including executive levels
• Excellent presentation skills, including mastery of PowerPoint and public speaking
• Proven experience leading teams or strategic initiatives with quantifiable results
• Results-oriented and driven
• Fosters teamwork and collaboration
• Can provide and incorporate feedback
• Track record of driving innovation
• Management / leadership training or education/certification/degree
• Business experience / background / P&L responsibility
• Project management experience
• Agile methodology understanding
Great Medical Benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
Awesome Work/Life balance with a generous PTO/Holiday package
Provided with excellent hardware/software for you to be successful
Barista-Quality coffees and teas provided
Fresh fruit provided on Wednesdays
Free snacks to keep you energized
Subsidized drinks including sodas and energy drinks
Continued education assistance and more
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees, contractors or guests entering a US office or event to register with the CLEAR app with their vaccination information or self-certify that they have tested negative for Covid-19 within 48 hours prior to arrival.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.