Director of Development, HRIS- SAP Success Factors (Remote, United States)
The Director of Development-HRIS will lead a team responsible for optimizing and managing our critical cloud-based business applications as we transform our HRIS portfolio to SAP SuccessFactors. The manager will partner with worldwide HR business operations leadership to manage the transformation of critical business processes and applications in HR functional areas. Attract and develop a team that will make systems/processes more efficient, reduce manual work, and enable data driven decisions. We are looking for someone that is a self-starter with the right mix of strategic and operational experience that can roll up their sleeves and hit the ground running. Ideally, this candidate will have prior experience in a global technology company deploying enterprise-wide HCM/HRIS, preferably SuccessFactors. You must possess exceptional talent for maximizing operational efficiencies while leveraging out of the box application functionality, and ability to build and leverage partnerships within business operations to quickly assess and drive necessary optimizations.
Your role at Dynatrace
• This role is responsible for the Design and implementation, enhancement, and continuous improvement of all business applications in support of global HR operations, talent acquisition, workforce management, benefits, learning management and more, primarily leveraging SAP SuccessFactors
• Identify and drive initiatives to automate the SDLC of hire to retire applications, working across the application delivery teams to lead continuous adoption of automated test, analysis, and deployment of enhancements and maintenance changes
• Continuously provide guidance on project priorities, solution design and decisions, and technical governance through established Dynatrace Business Systems processes
• Initially, this role will, in conjunction with our international implementation partner, have strategic and operational impact in the global rollout of multiple SuccessFactors modules, building institutional knowledge of the deployment
• Hire, develop, and lead a team of high performing business systems analysts and developers, emphasizing skill enhancement and career mapping
• Work with the security and compliance team to ensure applications and enhancements are compliant and secure, adhering to established processes/procedures
• Utilizing Agile best practices, manage and organize the workload of business systems resources in alignment with application improvement priorities, schedules and deliverables
• Manage strategic roadmap for HCM/HRIS application functionality, partnering closely with Human Resources business relationship manager to ensure alignment with business needs and associated timelines
• Assure continuous application service delivery success by maintaining a deep understanding of application design architecture, capacities, and application/integration performance
• Forecast resource requirements to support the HR business systems roadmap and continuous improvement objectives
• Ensure the uptime/availability of all business applications, and lead the team through continuous assessment of application health and performance
• Champion and be a role model in building a team culture that puts the customer first, builds for the long term, collaborates effectively and is results-oriented with a growth mindset
• Collaborate with Enterprise Business Intelligence team to define BI requirements resulting actionable information.
• Manage and collaborate with enterprise architecture and integration to solution continuous integration of enterprise data
What will help you succeed
10+ years management experience leading HR related business systems initiatives and teams including large project transformation to new HRIS, preferably SAP- SuccessFactors
HS Diploma or GED required
Ideal candidate will have subject matter expertise in HR business process, technology and development best practices in a global technology company
Deep knowledge of HR cloud-based business applications and related business processes
High level of transparency with demonstrated management communications presenting to senior management and the broader organization on business systems activities
Experience with SOX and related GRC change controls for an international public company
Genuine passion for people development
Excellent communication skills, including the ability to tailor communications to the audience with the required cadence to ensure alignment
Track record of developing and managing a strong team
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Business Administration or Information Systems, Master’s preferred; SAP SuccessFactors or other SAP certifications a plus
Dynatrace believes that potential is defined by more than qualifications or background. If you're passionate about this job, working in a tech environment, and are eager to learn, we invite you to apply.
Why you will love being a Dynatracer
DOE, salary $175K - $195K, plus Health, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, 401K, PTO. Total compensation may vary depending on candidate experience/education and location.
We support your career development and personal growth journey with knowhow, resources and dedicated time.
We believe in providing a flexible, fulfilling and trusting work environment that fits your current life situation.
Dynatrace exists to make the world’s software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Dynatrace wants YOU—your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We're fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.