Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Dynatrace are expanding their world-class sales team in the Nordics and are looking for motivated and experienced SDRs to join the team to hunt for new business opportunities and grow existing accounts across the Enterprise. The successful candidate can be based near the UK (Maidenhead), Sweden (Stockholm), or Denmark (Copenhagen) offices. Fluent English is required with native Swedish or Danish languages desirable, but not essential. You will work directly with our top-performing enterprise sales teams in the Nordics to generate demand for our Digital Performance Management platform whilst also qualifying leads from our innovative marketeers.
Ranked as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for APM for 11 consecutive years, Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Your future role in the team
• Drive new logo acquisition and grow existing accounts across Enterprise accounts.
• Follow up and qualify inbound marketing leads from events, downloads, free trials, webinars, etc for target accounts.
• Promote major events to drive meetings with the Sales Account Executives.
• Evangelize the Dynatrace vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
• Identify and prospect to net new contacts, add to CRM Salesforce.com and follow up.
• Use CRM-Salesforce.com and other tools such as SalesLoft to track activities.
• Attend regular regional meetings and update team on progress of activities.
What we expect of you
• Business development experience of successfully generating qualified sales opportunities with senior stakeholders across enterprise organisations in the Fortune 2,000.
• Be a natural ‘hunter’ of outbound opportunities that can demonstrate a history of consistent target achievement.
• Understands cloud technologies and the impact this has on IT Operations.
• Has experience using a CRM, (Salesforce.com preferred).
• Has a high level of commitment to relationship building.
• Is highly Motivated and tenacious, with the ability to work constantly changing environment.
• Fluent English is required with native Swedish or Danish languages desirable, but not essential
We are a market share leader & a 11x magic quadrant leader
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology